Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Photoshop Madness


After many years of puttering, I was fortunate to be able to take a course in Photoshop that was offered at work. I came out of the course with a big handbook and my mind overloaded, but have been working diligently on my lunch hour trying to get the hang of using layers, brushes, filters and other photoshop aspects. I am finally getting the hang of it. Here is a little piece that I did for Betty, from the Roses on my Table ning group. Betty has been sick, so everyone made her a page for a book as a gift.

The floral background is one of my own paintings, softened in photoshop. I combined it with royalty free vintage clipart from the Graphics Fairy [on blogspot, a wonderful resource, check it out!]http://www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/

No comments: