Friday, November 1, 2019

Little Fan Book


My first post as part of Nathalie Kalbach's Creative Squad ran on October 22, 2019. I made an adorable (if I do say so myself!) little tag book, inspired by someone that I am a big fan of, Ann Sullivan Barnes. Ann is a master of both precision and creativity, and a post on her blog inspired me to start making little books from oversized shipping tags.

I gelli printed Nat's positive/negative Fairview fan Art Foamies stamps onto black twill fabric, which gave a wonderful texture to the design. I also embellished the little book with some of my handmade tyvek beads in matching colors.

Here's a few steps on how I made the book...but please check out the full post...just click on the link above!




1 comment:

morgansilk said...

LOVE IT! and love Linda's kind shout-outs to other artists.