Saturday, January 1, 2022

Stenciled Wisdom Doll

I recently made my first EVER stuffed doll. I have been making flat paper dolls for years, and using doll images on my journal pages, but for my December 2021 StencilTalk® post, I thought I'd try making a small, folk-art inspired doll. The original post can be found on the StencilTalk® blog here.

This is the final doll...for her face I used the Faces in the Crowd stencil, and her clothing is a mix of other StencilGirl® designs printed in gold on a wine-colored fabric.

 

And here's how she looks hanging out on top of my supply cabinet with some of my other favorite creations.

And if you don't have time to read the whole blogpost, here's a video I made that gives a quick looksie on how the doll came together. Enjoy!

 

 


 

No comments: