Sunday, April 24, 2011

Southern Rosebud Tree



I just went on a little spring break adventure to DC with my daughter Amanda. While wandering around the city, I spotted this amazing tree, called a Southern Rosebud Tree. It had flowers growing all over the branches. Not branches with flowers on the tips like most trees, right out of the wood! Gorgeous colors. I imagine it is a rare find...will have to look up more information on it. And yes, that really is me...I usually only put up abstract paintings of myself, so now everyone can see what I really look like. Shockingly normal, right?

3 comments:

Judy Warner said...

I must have been traveling when you posted this, Linda. What a great tree. I have never seen anything like it.
Judy

Jackie said...

Linda,
did the tree have any fragrance? such a cool tree!
Jackie :}

Edzellinni aka Linda Edkins Wyatt said...

I don't remember any fragrance, but then, there was so much in bloom, who could tell? pretty though, right?