Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Truth is a Whisper


I had a great time today playing with some royalty free antique images in Photoshop. I have admired collagey mixed media work and asked a woman from my Roses on My Table group where in the world she got her images. I thought she spent all her free time scouring antique and flea markets...but no, she steered me to the blog called Graphics Fairy. http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/

This design shows my softer, romantic side, which might surprise quite a few people. The words say Truth is a Whisper, which come from the lyrics of a Goo Goo Dolls song of the same name from the Gutterflower album, one of my all time favorite CDs.

1 comment:

sonja said...

Linda,
thank you for the card. it is tucked in a book i hope to crack open and read soon.
soft color work,a most lovely tag!

Aloha, Sonja