Thursday, July 30, 2009

Testing, Testing 1-2-3


Last night I posted a photoshopped self portrait. It should have had a lot of bright colors on a yellow background. Instead, it came up blue with muddy colors. I asked my teckie guru at work why it happened, and he said maybe I should change the colors from CMYK to RGB. Let's see if it works.

Saved by Jose, master of photoshop and all things technical in cyber-space! Here it is, my yellow self-portrait, painted without any paint, thanks to the wonders of photoshop!

5 comments:

Dotti said...

I'm loving your digital work. Are you using the full blown photoshop, or Elements.

Judy Alexander said...

Both of these are great. Either would make a great quilt.

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Awesome. Something else for me to learn. I pulled my hair out with just changing my blog. lol

Edzellinni aka Linda Edkins Wyatt said...

Dotti: it is full-blown photoshop. I am fortunate to have it on all my computers...my husband has it for work so it is on my home computer and I have it at my office too.

It is not any faster to work digitally (at least not for me since I am a photoshop newbie) but it sure is less messy!

Unknown said...

i like the yellow background...i seriously need to come visit you sometime